Mourinho content with Inter acquisitions

Sumber source

José Mourinho said FC Internazionale Milano have no excuse for failure after he secured two of his three dream summer signings, explaining: "I have got what I wanted. Now the responsibility is mine and the players'." Wish list Having earlier signed AS Roma's Mancini and Portsmouth FC's Sulley Muntari, Inter unveiled Ricardo Quaresma on Tuesday evening, with the 24-year-old thought to have cost an initial €18.6m from FC Porto. "When I arrived at Inter I asked for three players: Mancini, Quaresma and [Chelsea FC's Frank] Lampard," said Mourinho. "The club gave me Quaresma and Mancini; they did everything to get Lampard and when Lampard changed his mind, I asked for Muntari and I was satisfied. I have got what I wanted. Now the responsibility is mine and the players'." No fear Quaresma, meanwhile, said he is unfazed by the prospect of facing the likes of AC Milan and his former FC Barcelona team-mate Ronaldinho at his new club. "I'm ready, physically and mentally. I'm ready to take on any side," the Portugal winger said. "Here there are lots of great players. It won't be a problem to face Milan or Ronaldinho." Inter will meet Panathinaikos FC, Werder Bremen and Anorthosis Famagusta FC in UEFA Champions League Group B, kicking off against Panathinaikos in Athens on 16 September.

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com